General Information Related to the Hyatt-Regency Hotel Registration System:
The National Association Association (NAA) has a special agreement with Hyatt-Regency; therefore:
Electronic Help Desk:
- Do not book with independent services, such as Expedia, they do not have access to the NAA "Accordion Account."
- Do not call the hotel directly, the front desk does not have access to the NAA "Accordion Account."
- If the Electronic Help Desk cannot fix any problems, contact Norman Seaton.
If you need additional assistance with the hotel registration system, contact "Hyatt Central Reservations" at Hyatt Regency Help Desk. If the system fails, contact Norman Seaton at Cell :214-938-5984 and/ or e-mail NatlAccordion@sbcglobal.net .
Hotel rates and complementary breakfast buffet are guaranteed until Feb 22, 2021.
After the expiration rate expires, prevailing rates (without the breakfast buffet) will be offered.
February 22, 2021 is the extended and absolute closing date:
However, the complementary $20 breakfast buffet will not be available without an extra charge.
- Hotel Rates: Register for the hotel and banquet orders are on or before Feb. 22, 2021.
- The room rate is protected at $122.00 per night ( 1 or 2 individuals) including the breakfast buffet.
- After February 22, 2021, the hotel rate and buffet are based on the current market rates (strictly enforced).
"QuickPay" Explained by Wikipedia:
Zelle® is a person-to-person payment service that offers a similar experience across banks so it makes paying someone for the first time easier than ever. To learn more about Chase QuickPay with Zelle, go to https: www.chase.com/QuickPay .
Chase QuickPay with Zelle.
Zelle Payment Service Zelle is a USA-based digital payments network owned by Early Warning Services,
a private financial services company owned by the following banks: Bank of America, AT&T, Capital One, Navy Federal Credit Union, JPMorgan Chase, PNC Bank, Ally Financial, US Bank
and Wells Fargo.
Electronic Money Transfer System:
The Zelle service enables individuals to electronically transfer money
from their bank account to another registered user's bank account using a mobile device or the website of a participating banking institution. The Zelle instant payment service was launched in 2017.